An iron like a table fan, pedestal fan or ladder is another home appliance which is a necessity in every house. Not all would prefer giving the clothes in a laundry. Many want to save on ironing cost and for this very reason one would prefer the best iron box for home. There are different types of iron like dry iron, steam iron and charcoal iron. One has to select the best type suitable for home use. In this post, we would be widely talking about the best dry iron box in India and many other frequently asked questions on an iron.
- 1 Factors to Consider for Buying Best Dry Iron Box in India
- 2 List of Best Dry Iron Box Below 600| 1000| 1500
- 3 What is the difference between Dry iron and Steam iron?
- 4 Which is the best- Dry Iron or Steam Iron?
- 5 How to clean a non stick iron plate?
- 6 Can You Iron Wool?
- 7 Steamer or Iron which one is better?
- 8 Best Iron Brands in India
- 9 Conclusion on Best Iron in India
Factors to Consider for Buying Best Dry Iron Box in India
There are several things to be considered to know which the is the best dry iron box. A few factors among them have been listed below. This shall be an ultimate guide for all those who are looking forward to purchase an iron for home use.
These were a few factors. Here is a video for you guys, which indeed covers some of the best choices you can make when it comes to a dry iron, followed by a detailed review of some other options too:
List of Best Dry Iron Box Below 600| 1000| 1500
There is a huge variety of irons with different brands in India. However, we have selected a few best of the irons one can have for daily use at home. Following is the list of irons:
The above are the best dry iron boxes available in India. Now that you know the basic things to consider to buy an iron, let us talk about certain other things which might further impact your buying decisions. The first thing to is know what is the difference between dry iron and steam iron?
What is the difference between Dry iron and Steam iron?
- Traditionally we have been using dry iron. Dry iron does not produce any steam on its own; you may have to sprinkle water on it to generate steam. On the other hand, steam iron produces heat on its own.
- Dry irons are not fitted with water tanks whereas steam irons are. Due to this, steam iron can generate steam. This moisture enables you to iron the clothes smoothly and very neatly.
- Another difference to be highlighted is its sole plate. The sole plate of dry iron has no holes and is solid, whereas in steam iron the sole plate is solid but has holes in it for the steam to get released. This steam ensures wrinkles are quickly removed and there is no need of frequent re-ironing of clothes.
- When it comes to cleaning, dry irons are very easy to clean due to its flat surface whereas steam irons have holes and you very well need to ensure these are not blocked and are clean. If the holes are not blocked, you can ensure that a great amount of steam is released.
- The steam iron has more temperature settings than a dry iron which makes it complicated for being used. However, the additional settings in the steam iron let you enjoy the customized benefits of the steam iron. Also, the steam iron has steam trigger.
- Many irons come with an option of spraying mist. This enables you to moisten the cloth to the extent required which makes it easier to remove the wrinkles from the clothes. This reduces the ironing time and gives you crease-free clothes. Contrarily, the dry iron does not have any such feature; you only need to put pressure on the iron to remove wrinkles.
- Many fabrics like satin and silk need dry ironing and fabrics like cotton require steam ironing. The steam iron can be used both as a dry iron or steam iron. The dry iron on the other hand cannot function as a steam iron.
Best Iron Brands in India
There are many irons many manufacturers in India. However, a few have them really have a great brand value. A few best brands that we can list are below:
Conclusion on Best Iron in India
An iron box is a very common home appliance like a table fan or a ladder every household should have. The above is the list of best products available at very reasonable prices. One can find products at a varying range between Rs. 500- Rs. 1500. One shall determine the budget and compare the features of different products in order to select the best dry iron box in India.
Also, one has to very well consider the factors mentioned above in order to buy the best dry iron box. The major factors to be considered are the sole plate which comes in direct contact with the fabric and the temperature settings. Also, the heavy weight irons come with additional features which cannot be ignored simply because of slightly heavy weight. Thus, one needs to consider many permutations and combinations before deciding which the best product is.
Hope, we have given you what you were exactly looking for. For any improvements and suggestions kindly fill the form below. Your comments shall be valued and considered to give you desired content.