Unlike the good old days when we lived in a traditional Indian home, the flats and apartments today do not provide the kind of ventilation that we have been looking ahead to. The kitchen can be one of the toughest rooms to receive proper ventilation. That is precisely why we set out on a journey to find the best exhaust fan for the kitchen in India. In addition, we will also cover the best exhaust fan in India for the living room and other needs as well.
- 1 What to Look for in the Best Exhaust Fan in India – The Complete Buying Guide for Exhaust Fans
- 2 Best Exhaust Fans in India you can Buy
- 2.1 Luminous Vento Deluxe 150mm – Best Selling Exhaust Fan in India
- 2.2 Usha Crisp Air 200 MM – Best Exhaust Fan for Kitchen in India
- 2.3 MAA-KU AC – Best Exhaust Fan for Kitchen & Bathroom
- 2.4 Havells Ventilair DB 300mm
- 2.5 Digismart Air – Best Heavy-Duty Exhaust Fan for Kitchen
- 2.6 STARVIN Happy Home Fresh Air Exhaust Fan
- 3 Types of Exhaust Fans
- 4 Benefits of Kitchen Exhaust Fans
- 5 How Does the Exhaust Fan work?
- 6 Why Should You Use an Exhaust fan?
- 7 FAQs You Need to Pay Attention to:
- 8 The Final Wrap Up
What to Look for in the Best Exhaust Fan in India – The Complete Buying Guide for Exhaust Fans
Before we can check out the best exhaust fans you can check out, we will also give thorough attention to the prime features and factors you need to check in the best exhaust fan for a room – whether kitchen, bathroom, or living room.
Best Exhaust Fans in India you can Buy
Having understood the prime features you are expected to take care of when picking the best exhaust fan in India, let us now check out a few top picks that we have found out. The list here is not necessarily in a particular order though.
|Features||Mounting Type||Material||Dimensions (in CM)||Wattage||No of Blades|
|Luminous Vento Deluxe||Wall-mounted||Plastic||29.5 x 29.5 x 16.5||30 W||5|
|Usha Crisp Air 200 MM||Wall mount||Plastic||15.2 x 32 x 32.5||55 W||5|
|MAA-KU AC Exhaust Fan||Window mount||Aluminum, Plastic||2 2 x 22 x 6||50 W||5|
|Havells Ventilair DB||Wall mount||NA||83.2 x 42.1 x 54.7||70 W||4|
|Digismart Air Exhaust Fan||Wall mount||NA||33 x 30 x 20||22 W||6|
|STARVIN Happy Home||Wall mount||Iron||20 x 15 x 10||50 W||3|
Types of Exhaust Fans
Here are different types o Exhaust fans in India that you can check out the right picks for your needs:
A few other types of exhaust fans you can try out can include kitchen exhaust fans and bathroom exhaust fans. These exhaust fans come with special features and come with a slighter modification.
Benefits of Kitchen Exhaust Fans
If you have been using the kitchen exhaust fans or even a normal exhaust fan, there may be several benefits that are associated with the exhaust fans, whether used in the kitchen or living room. Let us check out a few of the best options we found rather impressive with the exhaust fans.
- It helps you remove the impure and moist air out of the house or room – The bad odor, moisture, dust, and steam are a few of the impurities that you want to remove can be effectively done away with if you opt for the right exhaust fan.
- It can help you remove the Humidity – Exhaust fans remove the moisture from the room effectively. This can be a great option to help you control the humidity quite efficiently.
- Efficiently controls the temperature – The temperature in the kitchen can get higher due to the stoves and other cooking equipment. The exhaust fans can help you remove the heat from your room and control the temperature rather effectively.
- Ease of Maintenance – The exhaust fan can prove to be one of the high-end options for controlling your environment inside the room. But, they are easy to maintain.
How Does the Exhaust Fan work?
The exhaust fans are specifically used for hot and humid air from the room with fresh air. The exhaust fan does suck the humid air from the smaller area inside the room and replaces the air inside the room with fresh air.
The hot and humid air from the room is pulled out through the use of a ducting system. Since most of the steam and odors do happen in the bathroom and kitchen, they are specifically installed in the bathroom and kitchens.
The modern-day exhaust fans come with sensors that are used for sensing and driving out the steam and odor. The exhaust fan is ideally quite user-friendly and easier to operate. That can make it one of the excellent options to help you get rid of the bad odors, high temperatures, and steam from your room.
Why Should You Use an Exhaust fan?
The exhaust fans do provide you access to several benefits and options. Why should you use the exhaust fan? The following reasons can justify the use of the exhaust fans in your kitchen.
- It can remove the moisture from your bathroom and steam from your kitchen.
- It can be a great option to keep your surroundings quite fresh.
- Removal of the moisture can help you get rid of the mildew and molds.
- It can reduce the humidity to a better degree, thereby making it quite comfortable indoors.
- It can be a great way to offer ventilation in your room.
FAQs You Need to Pay Attention to:
The Final Wrap Up
Exhaust fans have become one of the common options for kitchens and bathrooms. They can be one of the high-end options for achieving a high degree of protection against bad odors and other issues. One of the great options for improving the quality of air inside the room, it should be a perfect option to increase the quality of air inside the room.
The choice of the best exhaust fans in India outlined in this compilation should definitely be what would make it a great option ever. The right pick would be the best exhaust fan that comes with a robust design, affordable pricing, and a wide range of other parameters. Check out the right options and get the right one for your specific requirements.